We’re proudly WA owned and operated
Airstream® is a Western Australian company. That means we understand Australia’s unique climate, but it also means we’re here for you if you need us – Airstream’s owners and founders oversee everything we do, every day.
Making it easy to create the perfect system for you
With so many factors to consider, choosing the right air conditioning control and distribution system can be difficult. But we want to make it as easy as possible for you. So here’s our at-a-glance guide to why Airstream is the right choice.
Real world service, real quick!
Four layers of leak free protection
1. Foam seals on all damper blades to prevent conditioned air leaking into unused zones
2. All fittings are internally sealed during manufacture
3. All fittings are externally sealed with reinforced aluminium tape to vapour seal the fitting
4. Every spigot is fitted with a sealing gasket to prevent leakage of conditioned air from the system into the roof space
iZone® is the most intuitive and reliable zoning system on the market, with a measured warranty rate of less than 1%. No wonder major brands have asked us to develop control systems for their next generation air conditioning units.
Unrivaled insulation, maximum efficiency
We are the only company to offer a complete system with a minimum thermal performance rating of R1.0 as standard. Our air network terminals are rated higher than this at R1.5, whilst most of the industry supply minimum grade R0.6 plastic fittings.
iZone has three standard control scenarios to choose from. A fourth scenario allows users to customise how the zone performs after the occupants leave the room. Up to 12 iSense controllers can be installed on any iZone 225 or 325 system. Other features built into the iSense zone controller include:
- Temperature sensing and set point adjustment
- Open, close or climate control of the zone
- Air volume adjustment to the zone in 5% increments
- Activate or deactivate the iSense control feature
iSense controllers are available in three colours White, Ocean Mist and Black to match the Clipsal Saturn range of light switches.
Call Today - 9523 1377