Mitsubishi Electric Power Inverter Ducted Air Conditioning....
The Premium Choice
Ducted air conditioning systems featuring power inverter technology from Mitsubishi Electric, the premium choice for creating your living environment.
The 10kW/12.5kW/14kW ducted air conditioning systems are popular choices for home heating and cooling.
Advanced energy efficiency
Advanced technology makes Mitsubishi Electric Power Inverter ducted air conditioning the premium choice for creating your living environment. It provides energy savings when compared to non inverter models. The reason our Power Inverters are more energy efficient is because the system output varies constantly to maintain your perfect living environment. This means that a Power Inverter will cool or heat your home more rapidly and maintain the desired temperature without fluctuations while using less energy.
Features of Mitsubishi Electric Power Inverter Ducted Air Conditioning Systems
- Single phase and three phase models are available for the 10 kW to 14 kW range.
- Accessories and options are available so that you get the system that suits you
- Powerful yet extremely quiet operation.
- High static pressure fans means that even when connected to lengthy ductwork, the volume of airflow is maintained to keep your living environment comfortable at all times
- All systems incorporate the latest referigerant R410A
- Lightweight and compact means it is easy to install in limited roof space
- Super quiet operation during the day and even quieter at night
- Guaranteed operation for outdoor temperatures of -20ºC for heating and up to 46ºC for cooling
- Long refrigerant piping allows even greater flexibility in the location of the outdoor unit
- Uses the PAR-21MAA system controller for weekly scheduled operation
- Self-diagnostic function in the unlikely event of a system malfunction
- Remote Wall Mounted Temperature Sensor (PAC-SE41TS-E)
- Touch Screen Centralised Controller - with webserver capabilities to monitor & control the controller monthly (AG-150A)
- Group Remote Controller (PAC-SC30GR)
- Program Timer (PAC-YT32PTA)
- Booster Heat Adaptor (PEA-RP 3-6)
- Condenser Air Outlet Guide (PAC-SG59SG)
- Drain Socket for Condenser (PAC-SG61DS)
- Drain Kit for Condenser (PAC-SG92DS-E)
- Drain Pan for Condenser (PAC-SG64DP)
- Wall Mounted Switch - for night mode/reduced noise operation (PAC-SC36NA)
- Remote On/Off Adaptor (PAC-SE55RA-E)
- Remote Fault/Run Indicator Connector (PAC-SF40RM-E)
Ducted PEA-RP100/125/140GAA - 10~13.5kW
- Super quiet operation during the day and even quieter at night.
- 10 kW - 13.5 kW cooling capacity
- 11.2 kW - 16 kW heating capacity
- Single phase or three phase power options
- Powerful yet quiet operation
- High airflow due to high static pressure
Call Today - 9523 1377